Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year



With 2009 closing in in its final hours tonight, I wanted to start you off with some thoughts for 2010.


1. All work and no play DOES make Jack a dull boy. And who wants to be dull?

2. Remember, it's never as bad as you think, and...it almost always turns out better than anticipated.

3. Life is about relationships...Make your life one friend at a time...connect with people...and be sure to be a friend back as well.

4. Love your customers...someone has to...Besides, what reward is their in loving them when they are being lovable...Think about that one....

5. Be deliberate in your life...deliberate in being friendly, caring, helpful, loving, grateful, happy; be deliberate in being the person you dream you can be. Otherwise, randomness will control your life.

6. Cut yourself a break. Life is hard enough let alone letting self-criticism bring you additional anguish by mulling over our mistakes and shortcomings . We are not defined by what we don't do perfectly.

7. You are not the most important person in the world...But you are to me.

To my teammates and all the agents and people I work and do business with on a daily basis, I'm honored and privileged to know you and partner with you. I also appreciate your friendship and all that you have taught me. And to those yet unnamed and unknown individuals I have yet to meet for this coming 2010, look out, it's going to be another great year of cigar smoking, poker games, Harley runs, art shows, pistol shooting, Ohio State football and laughter while making friends and growing as a professional.

I can't wait.

Tony.
















Copyright © 2009 - Tony Cefalu
Posted by Picasa

Invite Yourself to the Party! Check Me Out at LinkedIn.com.

Invite Yourself to the Party! Check Me Out at LinkedIn.com.
Just click the icon, create a public profile & join my network of professional contacts. It's free.